When you’re seeking a prospective tenant for your rental property there are several key characteristics you’ll want to look for:
- Is creditworthy and has a healthy financial history
- No history of eviction, late rent payments, or other rent-related derogatory issues
- Is employed or has a steady income
- No relevant criminal convictions
- Responsible, respectful, and prompt
We verify this information by analyzing their employment and income levels. The goal of our tenant screening service is to find the right individual for your property – not simply the first person who shows interest.